Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's really a miracle!



That Dr. Miracle's stuff is really working. Let me go through the list... chemicals, hot iron, blower, menopause,thyroid problems, aging... yes, you named it, the whole nine yards! Everything working against my Puerto Rican' kinki' hair. I have tried everything in the book and was hesitant to try this ethnic product for African American kinki hair. In the past I visited couple of african american salons only to go home and 'do' my hair again, got the 'wire stiff coarse touch', so you you can imagine my trust on any product related to that kind of experience. Now is getting soft, manageable, soft as silk and more important than anything not falling, not breaking and growing! Now I know that I won't be another bald old woman in the pot, Ahhhh Vanity! Dead but not bald! LOL!

2 comments: