Monday, August 3, 2009

Pedi Paws



Finally I got the Pedi Paws ! If that thing is going to work? who knows?... I read some bad reviews online that will discourage even the dumbest person who wanted to buy it but knowing how this society behaves I'm thinking that probably some of those reviews were based on the ridicule expectation of wanting the tool to do the job fast and with no effort at all. My expectations are low and just the fact that a dog pedicure cost $11.00 and up is enough motivation for me. I'm going to follow the instructions, be patient and hope for the best. Need to buy the alkhaline batteries and wait to see what happens

3 comments:

  1. You should use it on Diego's teeth. So he can stop biting Sofia. jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increible que con esos trapos de dientitos haga tanto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajaja... ya lo probastes o todavia necesitas las baterias alkalinas?

    ReplyDelete